BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sunflowers

Have you ever noticed that a sunflower is always facing the sun? Well I never did until I drove through hundreds of them. They were every where, and everyone of them was facing the sun. As I drove, I thought at how they got their name.It must be because they are always facing the sun. Ok. Then I thought how christians got their name. Was it because christians are to always be facing Christ, their life giver. I thought about this for awail, do I look to Christ always? A sunflower cannot live with out the sun, neith can any thing else. Well niether can a christian live without Christ. For Christ say's "...I am the way, the truth , and the life...".



Christians are called christians because they are to alwsys look to Christ and be a light unto the world as Jesus was. And we are to be like him. Am I a light to the world?

0 comments: